With the election behind us, Obamacare is here to stay: Now what?
The Affordable Care Act has been both talking point and punching bag during the presidential campaign. But with the election behind us, how should your business proceed?
- Building strategies to soften the legislation’s impact on your firm’s bottom line
- Navigating the law’s requirements and learn what steps your organization needs to take to comply
- Developing tactics to keep health care costs low and your employees healthy
- Timothy Magaw, Healthcare Reporter
Crain's Cleveland Business
- John J. McGowan, Jr., Partner
- Kimberly Flett, CPA, QPA, QKA, Director
- Nancy Paton, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- Greg Hubbell, SVP and Health and Benefits Practice Leader
Aon Risk Solutions, North Central Ohio
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PANEL
Jessica D. Snyder
Assistant Events Manager