There comes a time when every business owner must decide: Who will lead their company into the future? For many, particularly the baby boomer generation, that time is now. A panel of experts will discuss the questions business owners face when they plan for their companies’ futures.
- Are you ready to sell your company? What are the alternatives? Or are you still in expansion mode - considering acquisitions to set the stage for tomorrow?
- Is your company ready to be sold? How can you best prepare and make your company more valuable?
- When is the right time to market your enterprise, and who should know you’re selling?
- If selling isn’t the aim, who among your executives is able and willing to lead and own?
- Brian Tucker, Publisher & Editorial Director
Crain's Cleveland Business
- Marc S. Byrnes, Chairman
- Ralph M. Della Ratta, Managing Partner
Western Reserve Partners LLC
- Richard P. Stovsky, US Private Company Services Leader
- William C. Mulligan, Managing Director
- Carl J. Grassi, Firm President
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
7:00-8:00 a.m. - Registration/Breakfast/Networking
8:00-9:15 a.m. - Program/Panel Discussion
9:15-9:30 a.m. - Q&A/Networking/Event Conclusion
Embassy Suites at Rockside
5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard
Independence, Ohio 44131
Single tickets are $40 and corporate tables of (8) are $275.
Please note, all tickets must be purchased in advance.
Dress is business attire.
Enjoy a continental breakfast of fresh fruit, assorted bagels, muffins, danish and croissants with a choice of butter, preserves and cream cheese.
Select fresh fruit juice, freshly brewed regular and decaffeinated coffee, hot tea and/or ice water.
Sponsored by: Oswald Companies and Western Reserve Partners