Please join us for The 8th Annual Oregon Garden Brewfest
April 27-28, 2012 ~ noon-11pm
Participate in one of Oregon’s premier celebrations of craft brewing at a fantastic indoor venue–The Grand Hall at The Oregon Garden.
PLEASE REGISTER BY
FEBRUARY 1st, 2012
- 8 foot table with linens
- Bar towels, spillage buckets and water
- Ice for kegs and keg change crew
- Volunteers to pour your beer
- Your logo and listing in our Brewers Guide and on our website. Deadline for listing in the Guide is February 1st.
- Four brewers badges for entry to the event each day and four parking passes.
- Brewer’s Lounge. Relax & socialize with fellow brewers
- There are 50 free tickets to the Brewer’s dinner on Thursday, April 26th available for Brewers and Reps on a first come, first serve basis.
- The first 40 brewers to sign up will stay at The Oregon Garden Resort for FREE April 27th and 28th, 2012.
- Reduced room rate for brewers and reps
We Ask of You:
- Product donation: 4 half-barrels of product (2 barrels of flagship beer AND 2 barrels of seasonal or beer of choice).
- We also request you bring an additional half-barrel of each variety that The Oregon Garden will purchase if tapped.
- Provide tap handles, jockey boxes, CO2, barrels for icing down kegs.
- Clear Signage for your booth. Please let us know if you need assistance with signage.
- Each brewery must have a Brewer (rep if no brewer is available) present at their booth from Noon-2pm on Friday, April 27th for a ‘connoisseur tasting’ (actual name tbd)
- Bring merchandise to be sold at our merchandise booth (30% of sales go to The Oregon Garden, please price accordingly).