* Please carefully select the correct Registration Type.
* For ACM Member Registration, you will need to provide your valid ACM Membership number on the next page.
* For Student Registration, you MUST be a full-time student at the time of the conference in February 2012 (not the time of paper submission). An official and valid student ID from a full-time enrolled institution must be (1) scanned and sent to email@example.com a subject heading, “WSDM2012 Student Registration” by the time of registration, and (2) presented at the registration desk when picking up your badge at the conference.
* For Saturday only, you will need to provide your CSCW registration number
The site http://travel.state.gov has information about obtaining a visa for those traveling to the United States. It has links to websites for U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide. The embassy and consulate websites have very helpful information about procedures, timelines, communities served, required documentation, and fees. Please pay special attention to the visa waiting time (http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/wait_4638.html). In some cases, it can take months to get a temporary visa to US.
Letters from ACM:
International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance. All visa inquiries must be handled by ACM HQ. Please send your request for a letter in support of a visa application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, mailing address, and fax number, as well as the name of the conference you are attending. Authors of papers/demos/posters should also include the title. Please note that what you receive is a support letter. ACM does not issue formal "letters of invitation" to any of its conferences.
* There is a $100 fee if you cancel before December 31, 2011
* There is a 50% or $100 fee, whichever is higher, if you cancel between January 1, 2011 and February 1, 2012.
* There is no refund after February 1, 2012.