New Equipment Digest’s King Awards Competition honors superior industrial product innovation. Named after long-time Chief Editor, Bob King, the comprehensive awards competition showcases the best new products that have been introduced in 2012 and recognizes the talent and commitment of the companies involved with the development of these products. Click Here for more details on this program
If your products were or will be introduced to the market in 2012, they are eligible for this year’s King Awards Competition. To enter, follow these steps:
1. Download and complete the Product Information Entry Form (please use a separate form for each product submitted)
2.Process your entry fee below. Entry fee is $395 for the first product, $295 for additional products.
3. Submit Materials. Please email your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. EST on Dec.14, 2012.
- Product Information Entry Form(s)
- 300-dpi color image. Include your company name and product title in the name of your image file.
- Any additional descriptive product information (i.e. brochures, data sheets, sample, etc.). **This is optional.
- High Res Company Logo
Contact Bob.King@penton.com or 216-931-9269