FJMC 2013 International Convention Registration
Attention! As a result of the overwhelming response to Convention registration, we can no longer accept reservations for individual meals with the exception of the Thursday evening dinner in honor of Dr. Robert Braitman, where ten additional guests are being held.
Instructions and Guidelines
1. Welcome to the simplified Convention 2013 Registration Website. This form should be used to register for all aspects of the 2013 Convention. You will be able to register for:
- Your room during convention plus up to 3 additional days before and after convention
- The pre-convention and post-convention activities:
Wednesday morning events: Wealth Management Conference, Golf Tournament
Sunday afternoon: Trip to historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace and then to the airport
- If your spouse, children, or significant other are attending, they can register for any of the trips scheduled for Thursday or Friday
In addition, you are invited to:
- Become a member of the International Kiddush Club
- Make a donation to Heneni (formerly the FJMC 100)
2. You can register now for your room and some of these activities, and return whenever you wish to make additions or changes.
3. If you are an FJMC member or their spouse/children/significant other, you will be asked if you are attending the Full Convention (staying in the hotel on Wed. through Sat. nights) or Partial Convention (only staying in the hotel some of the nights) or a Convention Commuter (member of New England Region who lives within 100 miles of the hotel and attend one or more days without staying in the hotel).
4. New Roads to Engagement Project is a joint project with the Cohen Center for Jewish Studies at Brandeis University, which will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday. Registrants for the New Roads to Engagement Project should pay the registration fee and register for a minimum of a two night stay. Select FJMC-Brandeis Project Attendee.
5. If you are a Speaker, you will be notified when your registration begins.
6. If you are a Guest and intend to attend either meals or events only, registration will begin on March 1, 2013.
7. NOTE: If you are not currently a member of an FJMC Men’s Club, identify yourself as an FJMC member anyway but select “other” when you are asked for the Club name.
8. If you will attend Convention with family members (spouse and/or children) who will be staying in the same room, you will be able to register as a group. To do this, you will enter your information, and then you will be given the opportunity to use the "Add Another Person" button, if you want to register additional group members. For each person in your group, you will be asked to provide identifying information.
9. Payment options will be Mastercard, Visa, or check.
10. Family Rooms: There are a limited number of family rooms available. If you want to reserve a family room, please contact the Convention Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FJMC 2013 International Convention - Boston, MA
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:00 PM - Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:00 PM (Eastern Time)
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, Massachusetts 01923
If your lastname begins with M - Z
For assistance with credit card payment, contact: