Staying the Course—Exploring the Power of Interdisciplinary Law and Policy Collaboration
Individual price: Regular $750.00 starting November 1, 2013.
Group pricing schedule for our main conference:
2nd person from same institution $400.00
3rd person from same institution $300.00
4th person from same institution $200.00
5th person from same institution $150.00
6th person from same institution $100.00
The Caribe Royale is a suite hotel with rooms starting at $179 that will accommodate 3-5 people comfortably.
The Center for Excellence in Higher Education Law and Policy wants to help you provide premier training for your staff.
Contact Mercy Roberg, Center Coordinator to discuss discounts, package deals, and accomodations.
email@example.com (727) 562-7392
The following workshops are included in the main conference purchase price. However, if you are unable to attend the entire conference, individual workshops may be purchased separately and are priced as follows:
- Workshop: Fraternal Law Live Monday, Feb. 17, 2014 Price: $350.00
- Workshop: Business Officers Monday, Feb. 17, 2014 and Tuesday, February 18, 2014 Price: $400.00
- Workshop: Title IX Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014 Price: $300.00
- Workshop: Veterans' Rights Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014 Price: Price: $300.00
- Boot Camp: Higher Education 101 Friday-Saturday, Feb. 13-14, 2014 9am-4pm $400.00
- Workshop: Internal Investigations Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014 9am-4pm $400.00
- Workshop: Disability in Higher Education, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014 1pm-4pm $300.00
- Workshop: Care Threat and Assessment, Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014 9am-12noon $300.00
**Discounts for membership groups available ELA, ASCA, NASPA, and more, please contact us for more information.
Student Rate (full-time graduate student)
Main conference: $100.00
Each individual workshop purchase: $50.00
35th Annual National Conference on Law and Higher Education
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - Wednesday, February 19, 2014
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821