Skip to Main Content
Host Your Own Event
Unleash the Power Within- Youth Leadership Program
Unleash the Power Within- Youth Leadership Program
View or Change Your Existing Registration
Start Your Registration
Verify Email Address:
Select registrant type
UPCOMING EVENT LOCATIONS:
UPW Dallas - July 11-14
All Application requirements must be completed before May 10th to ensure the application is reviewed. Late applications will be added in the order received to the wait list. Those on the wait list will be reviewed and contacted as/if space opens up.
UPW Singapore - September 6-9
All Application requirements must be completed before June 1st to ensure the application is reviewed. Late applications will be added in the order received to the wait list. Those on the wait list will be reviewed and contacted as/if space opens up.
UPW Sydney - September 19-22
All Application requirements must be completed before June 8th to ensure the application is reviewed. Late applications will be added in the order received to the wait list. Those on the wait list will be reviewed and contacted as/if space opens up.
1. Your initial application needs to completed in one session only.
2. Please have the documents listed below prior to applying.
3. Remember to allow for appropriate time to in your schedule as your application can only be saved upon submission.
4. Please review your questions prior to beginning your application.
5. Approximate completion time is 30-60 minutes.
6. You have a total of 120 minutes (two hours) to complete the application before it timeouts and resets without saving.
Please be prepared to upload the following:
1. Current Photo
2. Photo I.D. or Passport
3. Letter of Recommendation
There are further application requirements listed below. Please be sure to complete them before the deadline.
We are accepting applications for those looking to participate in the following roles:
- Ambassador: First time participants who have never attended an Unleash The Power Within Seminar.
- Coach: Coaches are adult leaders who have a desire to help today's youth become tomorrow's leaders.
UPW-Youth Leadership is a four-day program held in conjunction with Tony Robbins' “Unleash the Power Within” event. Youth 14-17 years of age participate in the Unleash The Power Within event as a collective group with event experienced Coaches. Together, they create breakthroughs, move beyond fears and limiting beliefs, accomplish goals and realize true desires. Acceptance in to the program is based on fulfilling all the requirements in the application. Applications are welcomed for first time attendee's known as Youth Leaders, as well as those for the Adult Coach roles. The Tony Robbins Foundation presented its first UPW-Youth Leadership Program in Orlando, Florida in 2004. Hundreds of students, ages 14 through 17 have now walked on fire with a group of peers in this life changing program, learning the skills to lead in their own lives.
"It was the greatest experience to walk across the fire! I was very afraid that I was going to get burned. Tony actually helped me across the coals. I realized when I was done that now I could accomplish anything."- Natalie - UPW Youth Leadership, Orlando
Application Requirements for acceptance into UPW Youth Leadership Program as a youth:
Application Deadline- All the Application requirements listed below suggested to completed at least 45 days prior to the event to ensure review. This is an application based process with limited seating and space does run out! Please apply as soon as possible as space can fill up very quickly. Late applications will be reviewed if space is available.
- Between 14–17 years of age
- Good academic standing
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, community leader or coach.
- Copy of a proof of age document (Passport, Birth Certificate)
- 20 hours of community service completed in the past year.
- Phone interview (Please contact us to schedule the interview when all other documents are received firstname.lastname@example.org (800-554-0619 or (858)-444-3080).
- Materials Fee $200 to be paid upon acceptance into the program.*
- If accepted into the program each attendee is responsible for accommodations and transportation to and from the program each day.
- Youth must be with the group for the entirety of the UPW Schedule.
A Guardian must be available onsite and be there to pick up at the end of each night. A Guardian is a ticketed attendee of the UPW or is an official crew member and must be available on site at all times. This program has long hours. Please visit TonyRobbins.com to learn more about the Unleash the Power Within Program Content.
*The Materials Fee associated with this event directly covers the cost of materials being used in conjunction with UPW-Youth Leadership.
UPW-Youth Leadership Application Requirements for Coaches:
A UPW Coach is an adult 22 years of age or older who has gone through the UPW event as a participant and is returning to support the youth by focusing on their experience vs. being an active participant in the UPW event.
• 22+ years of age
• A letter of recommendation attesting to your experience coaching/working with youth.
• Previous attendance of a Unleash The Power Within event.
• Available to coach all 4 days of the event.
• All forms requested upon acceptance must be complete before the event. There is no fee to coach the program and your seat at the event with our group is provided.
• Each Coach is responsible for accommodations, meals, and transportation to and from UPW-Youth Leadership.
• As a coach your attention will be focused on the Youth Leaders attending to make sure they get the most out of program. Your outcome must be to help change lives, and not to attend the event.
Thank you for your interest in Unleash the Power Within- Youth Leadership Program!
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.