Lean Green Belt
The Lean Green Belt level of training emphasizes the practical application of Lean tools and principles towards addressing real business challenges. The Certified Lean Green Belt professional may lead fairly straightforward projects or serve as a key member on project teams that are led by a Lean Experts.
The Lean Green Belt Course offers an engaging, interactive format that stimulates learning through active learning.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- To be able to accurately explain the fundamental concepts and the background of Lean
- To apply the Lean principles in order to streamline key processes
- To be able to assess the value stream and eliminate waste from business operation
- To demonstrate the application of Lean concepts, principles, tools and approaches towards waste elimination and cost reduction
- To be able to apply Lean tools and principles in solving a straightforward business problem within one’s given functional area.