Skip to Main Content
Host Your Own Event
Art Venture, Phoenix 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Art Venture, Phoenix 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:00 AM
Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:00 PM
RENAISSANCE PHOENIX DOWNTOWN HOTEL
50 East Adams Street
View or Change Your Existing Registration
Start Your Registration
Verify Email Address:
You can also register a group.
You will have the opportunity to add additional group members later in the registration process. If there are fees associated with this event, the total fees for all registrants in the group will be charged to the first person in the group. If members of the group are paying individually (for example, with different credit cards), you must create separate registrations for each.
We’re doing it again! This is our 8th Art Venture Event!
Are you ready to start 2017 out with the most creative, inspired, technique filled event we have ever offered?
Come join us for Art-Venture Phoenix 2017 coming this January 18th &19th 2017 at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel!
Not only will there be Prima-filled classes taught by the best educators in the industry,Frank Garcia 2 part class, Anna Dabrowska, The lovely IOD Girls Josie & Sally, Miranda Edney, Cari Fennell, but every class will be developed JUST for you with NEW, never-before-seen, CHA Winter 2017 products!
Come learn fabulous new techniques and walk away with gorgeous projects to display in your home or store.
Wanna know the Teachers better and see their Creative Styles? Click on their Link below to be taken to their Blog/websites. (or Copy & Paste Link)
Did we mention the over-flowing goody bags? These bags will be filled to the brim with more variety of products than past shows. Be prepared as we work on every little detail to make this the best Art Venture YET!
also if you Join Art Venture Facebook page, we have details in there on how you could possibly win your already paid in full spot for free. (Event Only) only 1 winner will be chosen.
Frank Garcia - http://www.frankgarciastudio.com/
Anna Dabrowska- http://tworzysko.blogspot.com
IOD Girls Josie & Sally- www.ironorchiddesigns.com
Miranda Edney- http://mslibertycreations.blogspot.com/
Cari Fennell- http://meandmymaryjanes.blogspot.com/
Here are a few more details about Art-Venture Phoenix 2017 to help you plan your trip!
• Payment option available with $200.00 down, just select when registering. Event cost $650.00 this event is open for all our consumers and retailers. Plus every paid registration receives the Prima Art Venture 2017 Event Apron.
*** Attention Retailers*** Additional incentive for your CHA show order is available Contact Adam@Primamarketinginc.com and let him know you attended Art Venture.
• If you will be coming with a friend, or in a group, and would like to be seated together don’t worry as the event is open seating in a class room setting.
• Class project photos will be e-mailed to all attendees in mid-December, along with required supply lists. Projects will be shown in full detail. Please note that basic tool kits/supply lists will not be included and are the responsibility of the student.
• Lunch Break: from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM, Lunch will be provided for both days of the event. Lunch will be a plated sit down lunch .
• There are also a wide variety of wonderful eateries and coffee shops close to the venue within walking distance for your Breaks between classes
• Classes will start at 8:30 AM and end at 8:00 PM daily. Class schedules are as follows:
Class 1: 8:30 AM to 11.30 AM
Lunch 11.30 AM to 1:00 PM
Class 2: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Break 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Class 3: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Each class is about 3 hours long.
• We will have a retail store for consumers with a selection of past Prima products available for purchase.
*** Class room will stay open till 12 midnight on January 18th for cropping or finishing your projects from your 1st day
• We will have a variety of sponsors
• We will have 5 Talented Teachers (We will announce mid-June 2016) and 6 classes in total for your experience. You will receive a value of over $800.00 in class kits and Goodie bag product.
• Classes will be in a class room setting with class room tables for more working space in the large classroom
• As a reminder, please note that all pending balances must be paid by December 30th 2016. If you need special arrangements please contact us immediately email@example.com.
• This event does NOT include hotel accommodations. If you require accommodations there is plenty of hotels near the venue.
• Charity Wings will be assisting us in our event. They will have a silent auction during the event, more details to come.
Please make sure to join the Art Venture Event Facebook page at www.facebook.com/groups/primaartventure/ Keep in contact with your new friends you've made and seen every year at Art Venture. Post your pictures and tell everyone about your experience.
Thank you again
We are excited to have you as a guest during our Art-Venture Phoenix 2017. Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact Denny@primamarketinginc.com
Event Contact Information
Share on Facebook
Tweet this on Twitter
Update your LinkedIn Network
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.