You and a guest will enjoy accommodations on the luxurious American Queen Steamboat - the largest, most opulent riverboat in the world!
Use this page to register to attend. It is easy to register for this trip, and it should only take a few minutes of your time. Carefully read the following information before continuing:
Please follow each of these steps carefully.
- Please create a user name and password and bookmark the next page, which is the log-in page, so you can come back to look at your information at any time before the trip.
- Next, fill out your registration information. Once you have registered as an attendee, you will be prompted to add your guest.
- Once you've completed your personal registration, you will be directed to the schedule of events.
- You will be prompted to respond to questions about airfare and New Orleans, LA hotel room choice.
- Transportation to/from airport is provided as long as you and your guest are arriving and departing within trip dates. If you are extending your stay, you will be financially responsible for transportation outside of trip dates.
- All meals listed on the agenda will be covered for you and a guest.
- Beer and wine will be served with lunch and dinner meals.
- There are featured shore excursions at every stop of the riverboat cruise.
- Each guest of OSIA will have a balcony stateroom.
- You may extend your stay in New Orleans by arriving early or leaving after the conclusion of the OSIA Vacation; however you will be financially responsible for any pre or post trip costs.
- IMPORTANT - You MUST pay 50% of the total cost of the trip upon registration. Credit card payments are accepted. 50% of the cost of a single occupant is $4,625. 50% of the cost of a double occupancy is $9,250.
Should you have any questions while registering, please contact Breana Daniels at 317-667-9272.
Let's get started!
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to begin registration.
Order Sons of Italy in America - Mississippi River Boat Cruise
Saturday, December 09, 2017 - Saturday, December 16, 2017
40 South Main Street, 21st Floor
Memphis, Tennessee 38103