FJMC 2011 International Convention Registration
Instructions and Guidelines
1. Welcome to the simplified Convention 2011 Registration Website. This form should be used to register for all aspects of the 2011 Convention. You will be able to register for:
- Your room during convention
- Your room for up to 3 additional days before and after convention
- The pre-convention activities
- If your spouse and/or children are attending, you can register for any of the women’s and children’s activities
In addition, you will have the opportunity to
- Join the International Kiddush Club
- Make a donation to the FJMC 100
2. You can register now for your room and some of these activities, and can return at a later time to register for additional ones.
3. You will be asked to identify yourself as an FJMC member, a Speaker/Staff, a Clergy member (invited by Rabbi Simon), or a Guest. If you are not a Speaker or Staff, but you are not currently a member of an FJMC Men’s Club, identify yourself as an FJMC member anyway but select “other” when you are asked for the Club name. Guest
registration allows anyone who is NOT registered for convention or
NOT staying at the hotel to sign up for some of the special events.
4. You will be asked if you are attending the Full Convention (staying in the hotel on Wed. through Sat. nights) or Partial Convention.
5. If you will attend Convention with family members (spouse and/or children) who will be staying in the same room, you will be able to register as a group. To do this you will enter your information, and then you will be given the opportunity to "Add Another Person", if you want to register additional group members. For each person in your group, you will be asked to provide identifying information.
6. Payment options will be Mastercard, Visa, or check.
7. Suite reservations: There are a limited number of suites available. If you want to reserve a suite, please contact the Convention Chair at email@example.com
FJMC 2011 International Convention - Costa Mesa, CA
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - Sunday, July 17, 2011
3050 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626