Prior to Registering, please note the following:
- Your FLIGHT INFORMATION is REQUIRED when registering if you need shuttle transportation between Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and Sandy Cove!
Below are the supported flight times:
Air travel to Sandy Cove should be through the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) if you need shuttle transportation to and from Sandy Cove. If you need to travel to another airport and need shuttle transportation, or if your airfare will exceed $400, you will need to contact Alan Montgomery to discuss and receive approval before you make your travel plans.
- If arriving Tuesday, June 7, between 4-8 PM
- If arriving Wednesday, June 8, between 9 AM and 4 PM (if attending the pre-Assembly conference, arrive at the airport by 10 AM).
- If departing Tuesday, June 14, please do not select a flight before 3 PM.
- If you need to depart Wednesday, June 15, contact Alan Montgomery about staying at an airport hotel Tuesday night.
NOTE: Failure to contact Mr. Montgomery may result in your not receiving full reimbursement.
Note: Rental car expenses will NOT be reimbursed
- Housing – Regular housing for Sandy Cove is triple-occupancy rooms. Double and Single occupancy rooms are available for an extra charge. If you choose to use alternative housing (there are room blocks reserved at the Best Western and the Comfort Inn & Suites), the housing allowance will be a total of $300 for the entire week. The lodging tab shows the various housing options.
- Agenda – The Agenda tab has schedule details and information on the GA Agenda.
- Spouse/family – If you are coming with your spouse or family, there is an option on the Personal Information page to indicate additional family members. You should also select a Double Occupancy room, and purchase the Spouse room and board option and the appropriate Child Meal Plans in the Additional Items tab (there is no charge for room & board for children 3 and under).
- Visitors – Your price includes both room and board, unless you choose the Visitor (no housing) registrant type. If you choose the Visitor (no housing) registrant type, you must purchase an Event Pass / Meal Plan for the number of days you will be at Sandy Cove.
- Exhibitors – Contact John Muether for exhibit approval, then register as you normally would (as a Commissioner, Visitor, etc.), and then purchase an Exhibitor Table on the Additional Items tab.
- Seminary Breakfast – Contact John Muether first for details, then register as you normally would and purchase a Seminary Breakfast on the Additional Items tab.
- Pre-Assembly Conference – If you are attending the pre-Assembly conference, Sandy Cove is offering a $99 Bed & Breakfast special double occupancy (2 adults). You will be assigned to the same room where you will be for the Assembly. You can purchase this on the Additional Items tab.