At the conclusion of this conference, participants should be able to:
1) Optimize management to acheive the best outcomes for renal transplant recipients
2) Discuss and debate ongoing ethical issues in organ donation
3) Identify transplant recipients who are candidates for treatment of viral hepatitis
4) Manage current and emerging treatments for viral hepatitis in transplant recipients
5) Provide treatment options for patients with HCC, including selection for liver transplantation
6) Review case histories exemplifying transplant issues
All registrants and their families are invited to a dinner on
Saturday, March 3rd, 7:30 pm.
Dinner, beer, wine and soft drinks will be provided.
Young Investigators Forum-March 1st, 2012
Information and Call for Abstracts Link
Preferred payment method is with a credit card. MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Diners Club and Discover are accepted.
If you prefer to pay by check you may do so; however if your check is not received within 10 business days of your online registration, registration cannot be guaranteed. Checks should be made payable to: Division of Transplant Surgery
Reference your full name and registration number on the check.
Mail checks to:
Jody Mandic-University of Colorado AMC
Division of Transplant Surgery
1635 Aurora Ct. MS C318
Aurora, CO 80045