Croomia pauciflora Torr. (Stemonaceae). Illustration by Bobbi Angell.
MONOCOTS VI: The deadline to submit a proposal to host Monocots VI is 18 October 2013 (23:59 EST). The deadline to vote for a venue for Monocots VI is 17 November 2013 (23:59 EST). The call for proposals and voting instructions can be found HERE.
• Printed Abstract Book
• Conference T-shirt
• Addresses for Fordham University and The New York Botanical Garden
• Travel Instructions from New York City Airports
• The Metro-North Railroad, Harlem Line (commuter rail), running between Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan and points north of New York City, has stops at both Fordham University's Rose Hill Campus ("Fordham" station) and The New York Botanical Garden ("Botanical Garden" station).
• Weather in New York City in July
KEY DATES TO REMEMBER
•October 15, 2012, 11:59 PM EST - Deadline for symposia proposals.
•December 2012 - Notifications of acceptance or rejection of symposia proposals will be sent to proposers.
•February 1, 2013, 12:00 AM EST - Online registration, abstract submission, and reservation of accomodations in the Fordham University residence halls opens at this website.
•April 15, 2013, 11:59 PM EST - Deadline for abstract submissions.
•April 30, 2013, 11:59 PM EST - Early-bird registration ends.
•May 31, 2013, 11:59 PM EST - Reservations for accommodations in the Fordham dormitories closes.
•July 6, 2013, 11:59 PM EST - Regular regisration period ends.
•July 7, 2013, 12:00 AM EST - July 12, 8:30 AM EST -- Onsite registration period.
•Monocots V Organizing Committee
• If you need an invitation letter
• Information for using The New York Botanical Garden Steere Herbarium
• Offerings & Events at The New York Botanical Garden in July 2013
• ILOVENY - Visiting New York City in July 2013