Event: Effective Management
Date: May 31, 2012 and June 1, 2012
Time: 9am-3pm each day
Place: NJSACC, 170 Elm Street, Westfield, NJ 07090
Cost: $80 per person includes breakfast, lunch and materials both days
Effective Management: A Directors Retreat
The NIOST Effective Management training is designed for executive directors of multi-site agencies, and directors and coordinators of single site programs who are focusing on strengthening their management expertise in this challenging economic climate. Join directors who are tackling an array of issues such as limited resources, staffing challenges, or expanded day opportunities and are seeking to build their leadership skills, create a plan for program improvements, and strengthen their organization.
Goals of Training:
· Directors ready to increase their management skills.
· Directors who are new or from programs experiencing challenges such as staff turnover, budget constraints, or other organizational issues.
· Directors seeking to make changes.
· Two days of hands on, interactive training.
· Trainers assist directors to begin to set goals for staff development, programmatic and other quality improvements.
· Each participant receives a comprehensive notebook for personal reflection and reference.
Come to this training to learn how to guide program and staff improvement, strengthen administration and be more intentional in your actions as a program leader.