Thank you for your interest in presenting at the AAMD 38th Annual Meeting, June 16–20, 2013 in San Antonio, TX. Our theme for the meeting is: A River of Knowledge - Connecting Theory to Practice.
We are currently accepting abstracts for poster presentations.
This year the AAMD is particularly interested in receiving abstracts in the following general topic areas:
1. General Interest - New Technologies, Reviews, Professional Development, Tips and Tricks
2. IMRT Case Studies
3. Back to Basics Clinical Anatomy and Contouring
4. High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
5. Proton Therapy
6. Safety Culture in Radiation Oncology Departments
Please note these important submission guidelines:
1. Abstracts must be submitted online by March 4, 2013 through this submission site.
2. All abstracts submitted must be limited to 500 words or less and represent original work. Posters are required to have an additional page of supporting data documentation.
3. Once submitted, abstracts can be edited. To make a change to your abstract, please contact AAMD headquarters at 703-677-8071 or via email at email@example.com
We look forward to reviewing your abstract.
AAMD Administrative Conference Committee