· - *Investments and Financial Services: What Every Financial Educator Should Know
- Effective Workplace Financial Education Programs
- Global Financial Literacy Initiatives
- *Financial Education for Married Couples and Program Outcomes
- Insights Into Auto Lending
- Financial Education and Economic Strategies for Senior Adults
- Preparing to Succeed: Delivering Financial Literacy to a Diverse Adult Audience and ID Theft
- Financial Apps
- *Recent Financial Literacy Studies and Surveys
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Listening Session
- and more
*These workshops meet the continuing education requirements of CFP Board.
Click here to download the Conference Schedule (PDF).
Click here for more information on Personal and Family Finance Educator
Credentialing information (PDF).
Who Should Attend?
- Financial Educators
- Non-profit Organizations
- Credit Counselors
- Community-based Organizations
- Federal, State, and Local Officials and Staff
- Financial Institutions Officials and Staff
- Corporate Officials
- Social Workers
- Education Institutions
- Faith-Based Leaders
- Human Resources and Benefits Officers
- Grant Writers
- Researchers and Authors
- Consumer Counseling Agencies
- Housing Counseling Agencies
Showcase your organization’s products and services.
Early registration: $800.00
Late registration: $850.00
Early registration deadline: September 7, 2012
Cancellations must be made in writing
A $50.00 service fee will be deducted from refunds.
Cancellations must be postmarked or submitted via email by September 15, 2012, to Una Daniels-Edwards at email@example.com. Refunds will be processed after the conference.
Paid registration(s) is transferable to a replacement registrant from the same company.
Refunds are not available due to non-attendance.
Take advantage of our Early Bird Registration Rate until September 7, 2012!
Early Bird Rate: $250.00
General Registration Rate: $275.00
Please note there is a special registration rate of $225.00 (early bird registration) and $250.00 (general registration) for those individuals who stay at the conference hotel. Registrants may pick up a $25.00 rebate claim form at the conference registration table. Checks will be issued after the conference.
Hotel Rates: Hotel room rates will be available at $279.00 single/double plus applicable taxes.
Call 1-800-321-3010 for hotel reservations by October 1, 2012.
Society for Financial Education & Professional Development, Inc.
The primary mission of this non-profit organization is to enhance the level of financial and economic literacy of individuals and households in the United States and promote professional development at the initial stage of career development and mid-level management.