Increase your sales by expanding your global market
Developed by the U.S. Census Bureau and Small Business Administration (SBA) with the assistance of the Association of Small Business Development Centers (ASBDC), this comprehensive seminar provides the roadmap for exporting success.
Created for small to medium-sized businesses, Go Global— is designed to help businesses overcome the information barriers to exporting and remove the perception that exporting is reserved only for large enterprises. Through this seminar, U.S. businesses will discover resources and opportunities to delve deeper into the global market while remaining competitive in a constantly shifting landscape.
· Understanding the trade statistics and useful tools from the Foreign Trade Division of the U.S. Census Bureau
· Discovering new and existing markets for your product
· Correctly classifying your product
· Complying with the official Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR)
· Filing export transactions using the Automated Export System (AES)
· Learning how a Freight Forwarder benefits your exporting efforts
· Designing and developing an export business plan
· Utilizing state and local export promotion resources
· Obtaining financing through national export programs