What is the Canadian Innovation Conference (CIC), Powered by PCMA?
-A two and a half day educational conference for meeting & event professionals.
-The PCMA Canada East Chapter Annual Conference.
-A Conference planned for Canadians by Canadians.
Educational tracks include:
-Management & Leadership Skills
-Innovation in Event Design & Technology
-Personal Growth and Development
-The New Normals – Issues of Etiquette, Ethics and Image
-Innovations and Issues in Food and Beverage
More information is available on CIC website: www.pcma.org/cic
What makes CIC, Powered by PCMA different from PCMA’s Convening Leaders in January?
-Obtain accessible, affordable PCMA-caliber education close to home.
-Participate in intimate and interactive dialogues among Canadian peers.
-Receive education customized for the Canadian marketplace.
Who should attend the Canadian Innovation Conference (CIC), Powered by PCMA?
The conference goal is to draw close to 400 meeting and event professionals from across Canada, among them:
-Canadian Association Professionals and Association Professionals that do business in Canada– executives, event managers, marketing experts
-Canadian Corporate Planners and Corporate Planners
that do business in Canada
-Event Suppliers who work with a Canadian market
Seven Great Reasons to attend:
1. Receive innovative and superior Canadian-focused education.
2. Earn CEU credits toward your designation.
3. Connect with Canadian industry decision-makers.
4. Learn about the latest technology trends to increase efficiency and productivity within your organization
5. Create lasting connections in a smaller, more inviting environment.
6. Support the Canadian meetings industry by participating here at home.
7. Save on travel – attend an event in an accessible, convenient location.
144 Front Street West, Suite 640
Toronto, ON M5J 2L7
Early Bird before 9/26/2014 midnight:
Professional Planner Member - $125 ($275 after 9/26)
Professional Planner Non-Member* - $385 ($535 after 9/26)
Supplier Member - $275 ($425 after 9/26)
Supplier Non-Member - $610 ($760 after 9/26)
Student of Faculty Member/Non-Member Flat Rate - $125
* SPECIAL: the Non-Member 2014 Conference Rates include a 1-year PCMA membership for First-Time New Members only.
* All fees are in Canadian Dollars and subject to 13% HST.