Who Should Attend?
• VP Supply Chain Executives
• IT Personnel Supporting Shipping Activities
• Traffic, Logistics and Distribution Managers
• Freight Payment & Bill Reconciliation Managers
• Shipping Supervisors
Why You Should Attend?
• Learn how to reduce your freight spend.
• Network with leaders in the Supply Chain Market.
• Hear from small parcel executives on the state of the industry and its future.
• Engage with CMS senior executives & developers. Help influence new product ideas.
• Learn & share your successes with other users.
• Participate in workshops designed to help understand WorldLink Xi and Carrier Connector applications.
• April 9-The conference starts Sunday afternoon with registration and welcome reception.
• April 10-Monday is a full day of class room presentations.
• April 10-Monday night is the CMS banquet.
• April 11- Tuesday is a morning session of half day class room presentation.
• April 11-Tuesday afternoon is reserved for one-on-one meetings with CMS. (These meetings are by request only and have limited space availability.)
• April 12-Wednesday is half day, optional tour of WineShipping.Com, located in Napa Valley. There is an added cost for this event. If you sign up for this event, your hotel for Tuesday Night, April 11 will be included in the add-on fee.
Sunday through Tuesday $1795
Includes Sunday and Monday night hotel, most meals and conference pass
Wednesday Wineshipping Tour $425
Includes Tuesday night hotel, Wednesday breakfast and transportation to Wineshipping.com