IZI LLC is very grateful to be opening the World Wide Absentee Registration. We have the opportunity for more I-Dentities to participate in the cleaning. In meditation with Dr. Hew Len, “Any I-Dentity can sign up to take the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono class in Absentee."
For Asia: Any I-Dentity can sign up for Absentee Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® class. The Registrant must be a Review Student.
For Basic II: The WWA Registrant must meet the requirements of a Basic II students to attend a Basic II class as WWA. See Basic II requirements: http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/schedule-basic-2.htm
Any I-Dentity may be registered for any of IZI LLC sponsors SITH® classes as a World Wide Absentee participant. Family members, children, spouses, boy friends, girlfriends, significant others, friends, businesses, cars, houses, pets, oceans, rivers, lakes, mountains, and all I-Dentities may take the class in absentee. The Registrant (the person who registers and pays for the class) may register any Participant (the I-Dentity). For 2017, the World Wide Absentee Participant does not have to have taken the class before, to take it in absentee, except for Asia. For Basic II classes, registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant.
All participating IZI LLC Coordinators may begin to accept World Wide Absentee Registrations for any class listed on the World Wide Absentee page of the IZI LLC website, except for Asia, Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel.
Registrations. See list of participating Coordinators below.
Registration for Basic I and Business Classes for World Wide Absentee (WWA):
1. All participating IZI LLC Coordinators may begin to accept World Wide Absentee registrations for any class listed on the World Wide Absentee page on the IZI LLC website, except for Asia, Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel registrations. All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up for the World Wide Absentee through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgarian and Israel website. For Basic II: The WWA Registrant must meet the requirements of a Basic II students to attend a Basic II class as WWA. See Basic II requirements: http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/schedule-basic-2.htm
2. World Wide Absentee registration will open 3 months before the date of the class. This schedule will be updated at the beginning of the month on the IZI LLC website. Please see the classes open for WWA registration below.
3. Any I-Dentity may be signed up for the SITH class as a World Wide Absentee Participant. Except for Asia, where the Registrant must be a Review Student. Those Participants attending in Absentee do not receive any materials, and would register as a new student when first taking the class in person. For Basic II classes, registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant.
4. The Distance Coordinator (a Coordinator registering World Wide Absentee students for a class they are not Coordinating themselves) will accept World Wide Absentee registration at the same amount and in the same currency as their regular scheduled classes.(ie, US Distance coordinators would accept all Absentee I-Dentities for $255 USD for any class in the world). We have updated the Absentee Fees to 1 Fee.
5. The Class Coordinator (the Coordinator for the class itself) may also register World Wide Absentee students for their class at the Absentee Fee as soon as their registration opens.
6. The World Wide Absentee cleaning list will be posted to the 3 Affiliates, all Coordinators and Instructors for cleaning every business day.
7. Distance or Class Coordinator will email or mail the Participant certificate to their World Wide Absentee Registrant.
8. Cancellation Policy: No refund for World Wide Absentee registration after registration is completed.
9. Cancellation Policy In the event a class is cancelled: we do not refund World Wide Absentee registration. Once a student has registered, the cleaning starts. We would continue the cleaning each day, and would send a thank you note at the end of the cleaning time.
10. Class materials are not sent to the student. The student must attend the class in person as a New Student to receive the materials and procedures on use of the materials. WWA participants receive all the benefits of the cleaning before and during the class.