*The seminar is limited to 30 students - so early registration is suggested
Airport: Fort Smith Regional.
Hotels: Below are all are off I-40 Exit 5 (same exit as SMART DOGS) and only 3-4 miles from the site.
Best Western Inn: http://bestwesternarkansas.com/hotels/best-western-van-buren-inn/
Hampton Inn: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=FSMVBHX
Holiday Inn Express: http://www.hievanburen.com/
Sleep Inn and Suites: http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-van_buren-arkansas-AR176
TAGteach Introduction: Who, What, Where, Why
TAGteach Bottom Line -
The success of the learning environment lies with the teacher/leader.
TAGteach supplies tools to help the teacher/leader fulfill that responsibility.
• Develop the ability to identify and begin from a learners “point of success”
• Create and practice using the “focus funnel” to reduce language and increase comprehension
• Design “value-added” directives that reduce learning time
• Design directives that create confidence and fluency
• Experience and practice using an audible marker
• Create TAG points that circumvent “poisoned cues”
• Change NAG points into TAG points
• Incorporate the TAGteach triangle
• Create conditioned reinforces from almost anything
• Create “self-regulated” reinforcement strategies
Practicals and interactive videos are used to compliment the Power Point presentation.
Put into Practice
Much of Day 2 is dedicated to working on TAG plans and practicing the
TAGteach approach as it pertains to the individual applications of attendees.
Practice and Wrap Up
Contact for more information Theresa McKeon at 704-995-9237.http://mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org