Join us May 23- May 24th, 2011, in Williamsburg, Virginia to learn how other courts are preparing, installing and managing technology in their courtrooms. Hear from courts that have gone through major renovations and upgrades and gain from their experience.
Discussion topics include:
- Future technology trends
- Technology in courts of first instance
- Remote motion from mutli-locations
- Handling evidence presentation in the jury room
- Moving digital video evidence from the police station to the court
- File management technology
- Handling interactive scheduling: automating systems at court
- Decreasing "failure to appear" via technology
This event will have track scheduling and you will need to determine tracks you wish to attend when registering.