Human Error Prevention and Reduction:
Learn more about NSF’s unique approach to Human Error Prevention and Reduction. Click here to watch a recent presentation given by NSF Executive Director, Jim Morris
About This Course
Over the last five years delegates from over 200 companies and from at least four regulatory agencies have attended our Human Error course. All have gone away with very practical tools and techniques to help reduce so-called ‘human error’. Building on this track record, we have developed a comprehensive Human Error Reduction Program which will achieve dramatic reductions in human error and especially deviation recurrence. It enhances existing site initiatives such as Lean, Six Sigma and Root Cause Analysis. The Human Error training is a core component and includes three primary elements: the Science of Human Error, Investigative Techniques for Error Avoidance, and Proactive Approaches for Error Avoidance. This 2-day course will help you see Human Error from an entirely different point of view and give you tools and techniques that will make a difference back at your site.
What You Will Learn
• Best industry practices: how the best companies gain regulatory and commercial advantage from reducing human error
• The psychology of human error: why do we all make mistakes?
• That human error is only the start of any investigation, never its conclusion
• The anatomy of problems and mistakes and why these are due to multiple contributing factors
• How to design processes and procedures to reduce human error
• Practical guidance on how to drive out complexity at every level… for good
• How to build in reliable ‘system safeguards’ to detect mistakes early on
Bill Smith and Matt Krsulich
Learn more about NSF’s unique approach to Human Error Prevention and Reduction. Click here to watch a recent presentation given by James Morris
BY CHECK: Make payable to "NSF Health Sciences LLC" and to us at: NSF Health Sciences LLC, 129 South Street, Boston, MA 02111.
BY WIRE TRANSFER
Bank - JP Morgan Chase, New York, NY
ABA Number - 021000021
Account Name - NSF International 790465173
Swift Code - CHASUS33