- Recent progress in developing markets
- What transactions can be done now
- Strategies for scaling markets
- How these markets will affect family forests and other landowners
- How state and regional efforts can merge into a common model
SEE WHAT PAST CONFERENCE ATTENDEES SAY
FOR INFORMATION ON PAST CONFERENCES
Join market designers, regulators, buyers, sellers, investors, NGOs, resource professionals, and other service providers in addressing these and other emerging issues. Topics will include:
- The state of market development
- The business opportunity
- Regional perspectives
- Multi-credit markets and bundling
- Policy issues in market design
- Making regulatory markets work
- Progress in developing market tools
- Moving forward with voluntary markets
- Project case studies and lessons learned
Thursday Post-Conference "Community of Practice" Meeting, 2:00-4:00 pm.
You are invited to a meeting of the "Community of Practice" - a nationwide network of organizations and agencies that are actively involved in the development of local and regional market-based strategies and tools for ecosystem markets. Following the conference, those who identify themselves as part of this "Community" have the chance to gather for a discussion of needs, gaps, problems, and opportunities for collaboration.
- and -
Friday Post-Conference Field Trip and Site Visits, 8:00-3:00 pm.
Join us as we visit local sites engaged in ecosystem markets. Site details are on the agenda. $35 fee - pay with conference registration.
- Gain an up-to-date perspective on the status and trajectory of ecosystem markets.
- Learn what it takes to design effective projects and transactions.
- Meet and network with leading experts, colleagues, potential partners, and customers.
- Participate at the forefront of the ecosystem markets movement!
Who Should Attend
- Environmental service providers - Property developers - Forest & farm owners and managers
- Natural resource agencies - Industrial facility managers - Consultants, engineers, lawyers
- Wastewater & water district managers - Financiers & Investors - Federal land managers
- Ecosystem researchers - Local planners & regulators - Public interest groups
Continuing Forestry Education (CFE) Credits Are Available
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER TODAY!!
After May 28
Private Landowners (Forest/Farm)
**Optional Field Day: $35**