View the workshops, speakers, and schedule
Congressman Sam Farr, Kathy Freston, Stephanie Vance and Ron Kagan to appear at TAFA!
Read about all our VIP speakers here!
Don't miss TAFA this year - it won't be back until 2014!
Taking Action for Animals (TAFA) is a conference that brings together both seasoned activists and individuals new to the world of animal protection.
Down-to-earth with a professional edge, TAFA offers the latest ideas and tactics to take real action. Connect with other animal advocates who share the vision of a better world for us all, animals and people alike.
• Education will make you a better advocate for animals
• Undeniable energy of a collective good -- you are not alone
• Professional conference promoting mainstream solutions
• Magnificent downtown DC location
• Help us push for legislative reforms during Lobby Day (with Lobby Day partner, ASPCA)
• Take-away tools for real action
• Largest conference of its kind
• Recharge your advocacy battery
More Frequently Asked Questions
Credit card or check payment is accepted. If you choose to pay by check, kindly submit payment within 10 business days. You are not considered registered until payment is received. Print your confirmation email and send it with your check (made payable to "HSUS TAFA 2012") to:
HSUS TAFA 2012
2100 L St, NW
Washington, DC 20037