Registration for Taking Action for Animals 2014 is now closed.
We sincerely thank all our attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors for their support of TAFA. TAFA 2014 brought a record attendance, great workshops, networking, and a successful Lobby Day. It was a chance to catch up with old and new friends while recharging your advocacy battery, and most importantly, provided hands on tools to help impact the lives of animals! We invite you to keep checking this page for updates on TAFA 2016. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) presents Taking Action for Animals, the premier national conference for animal advocacy. If you’re passionate about helping animals but don’t know where to start, TAFA is for you! TAFA brings together diverse individuals from across the country for a shared goal: to improve the lives of all animals. You’ll gain a better understanding of the many issues that animals face in our society, and you’ll learn that helping animals can begin right in your own home . . . your neighborhood . . . your community – with just a few rewarding and fun activities. From seasoned advocates to newcomers TAFA has something for everyone.
Why should you attend TAFA?
• Education will make you a better advocate for animals
• Undeniable energy of a collective good -- you are not alone
• Learn how to make a difference starting in your home
• Professional conference promoting mainstream solutions
• Magnificent downtown DC location
• Help us push for legislative reforms during Lobby Day
• Take-away tools for real action
• Largest conference of its kind
• Recharge your advocacy battery