This two-day meeting will provide an opportunity to:
• Engage leading thinkers and practitioners in the area of mobiles (broadly defined to include mobile phones, tablets, e-readers and other mobile devices) for development;
• Draw from existing evidence and results to guide current and future initiatives;
• Showcase promising practices in current projects, pilots and evaluations;
• Discuss effective uses of mobiles for reading, education data and delivering education in complex educational environments;
• Inspire future innovation by catalyzing research; and
• Spur the formation of an m4Ed4Dev alliance.
The Call for Proposals closed on June 13, 2011. Thank you for your submissions!
Registration closed July 15, 2011.
*Please note that participation in this event is by invitation only. For further information, please contact Rachael Kozolup at firstname.lastname@example.org.