To apply for a scholarship, please fill-out and return our scholarship form before June 3 and prior to registering to Ian at email@example.com.
Hey Parents (Students) –
We are only a few days away before traveling to Camp Mack for Ignite Camp 2012!!! It is going to be a great week with tons of fun and plenty of memories made. My prayer is that God’s love would flood the heart of each student and that they would return with a clear vision of the life God is calling them to live.
1. REGISTRATION TIME – 11:00-11:30am at Eagle Church Monday (July 9) … the earliest you can arrive is 11:00am
2. REGISTER WITH A PARENT – A parent needs to accompany their student at registration
3. SACK LUNCH – students will need to carry a lunch with them for the bus ride to Camp Mack
4. SWIM SUIT – students should pack their swimsuit as the top item in their luggage. When we arrive we will swim before we have a chance to put our luggage in the cabins, so the swim wear needs to be accessible.
5. LUGGAGE – we have limited luggage space, so please limit the size of your luggage (approximately the size of an airline carry-on)
6. IGNITE SUNDAY – On Sunday (July 15) following ignite camp; we are having “IGNITE SUNDAY!” The morning worship service will be built around the camp experience. We will show videos, share stories, watch 10 minute teaching segment from our camp speaker, have the camp band and try to bring the camp experience back to Eagle Church.
Important Information … Read Carefully
Location & Emergency Contact:
1113 E. Camp Mack Rd
Milford, IN 46542
Ian Swyers Travis Pryor
Student Pastor Middle School Director
STUDENT REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE IF . . . STUDENT IS FULLY PAID (or Scholarship)
DEPARTURE: Monday, July 9 from Eagle Church
11:00 to 11:30am -- CHECK-IN
11:30am -- BUSES LEAVE
RETURN: Friday, July 13 to Eagle Church
4:30pm -- BUSES ARRIVE
Please know that we do not want to deprive you of your individuality, we simply desire to provide an environment that is pleasing to God and limits distractions. We appreciate parents' and students' help in packing items that are modest.
WHAT TO WEAR
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
Please do your best to pack light – so that each camper is able to carry & manage their luggage on their own. Also, we have limited luggage space, so please limit the size of your luggage (approximately the size of an airline carry-on).
*WHAT TO BRING:
· Bible, pen & notebook.
· Bedding & pillow
· Toiletries and a towel
· Clothes for 5 days (see dress code)
· A set of grubby clothes that can get REALLY dirty and can be thrown away.
· Bathing suit and towel - (see dress code)
· Sunscreen/Bug spray
· Tennis shoes
· Cash for snacks
· An awesome attitude!
*WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Students may be sent home for violating these and all camp rules.
Parents, please accompany your student to the registration table to ensure we have all current medical information on file. (It is absolutely necessary that we have a current MEDICAL RELEASE FORM on file for each camper. This should have been filled out online during the registration process, but if any information has changed, please let our camp nurse know.)
This year, we have our Camp Nurse: Jill Bodkin – so we will be well cared for! It is camp policy that the students are not allowed any medication in their cabins whatsoever, therefore, please follow these steps when preparing medications to send to camp:
In order to provide a safe, protected and fun experience for all campers, we have crafted the following guidelines for our entire group during our time together. We attempt to keep our rules to a minimum, however it is essential that all participants abide by the same rules – thus, we deem it necessary to include these here for all to see. Please note that failure to abide by these rules may result in the camper being sent home at their family’s expense.
Click here for a CAMP SCHEDULE
Please note, this is an “overview” of our camp schedule… while we will do everything in our power to follow this schedule, we do expect that unforeseen circumstances will (and often do) arise that may cause some slight adjustment/s.
Click here for a CAMP SONG List
Your student can listen to or purchase in advance on YouTube or iTunes worship songs that will be song at camp. The list is provided at the link above.
All registrations and payments must be completed online. Registration is not complete until your
online payment is processed. There is a non-refundable
cancellation fee of $25.