Who Should Attend?
The SharePoint Conference is intended for a wide audience and has content to cover roles such as:
- Business Roles like End Users, Business Champions, Power Users and Business Managers
- Information Architects, Record and Information Managers , IT Managers, CIO and Decision Makers
- Technical Roles including Developers, IT Pro, Systems Administration and DBA's
Microsoft Technologies covered during the conference include:
- WSS 3.0 (Windows SharePoint Services), MOSS 2007 (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server)
- SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2010
- Integration with Office 2007 and 2010, including InfoPath, Excel, Access and Visio,
- Integration with 3rd Party products enhancing SharePoint functionality
PLEASE NOTE: You can register now, to secure your place, and come back and update your agenda selection, once it has been updated (expected Mid March).