§ You can only register for ONE person at a time.
Each registrant must have a separate email address.
- Complete the Personal Information page and click continue.
- On the Registration Page, choose ALL of the classes you want to take before clicking on the Continue Button on the bottom of the Registration Page.
- Classes are listed according to the day that classes are offered.
- All available classes are listed on one Registration Page.
- If a class is sold out, the check box beside the class name will be gone and instructions on how to request a spot on the wait list will be available.
- Once you have selected all of the classes you want, you will click on continue to go to the Checkout Page.
- Classes are not considered “yours” until you have completed the credit card information and have received a confirmation page.
§ Registering for someone other than yourself. If you are unable to be available to register yourself on November 5th, we recommend you consider having someone register for you. Every person taking classes must be registered separately. One registration per person. If you are registering for another person, be sure you have all of their contact information. You must register the person using their email address.
While this is not ideal, if the person you are registering for does not have an email address (and you do not have an extra email address that can be used for them), you may use your own email address for the second registration. If you have already registered for yourself with your email address, you will be asked if you want to start a new registration. Click on “Start a new registration” and proceed to enter the new name, address and phone number. Ignore the email message you will receive from RegOnline about “continuing your registration”.
Note that if you use your own email address for somebody else’s registration, you will receive all future notifications related to that person’s registration. We will rely on you to pass along the information to the other person.
§ Changes and additions to your registration. No changes, class additions, exchanges or cancellations can be done online through the registration process. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your change or class addition will be handled ASAP. A fee may be charged for changes or cancellations.
§ Waitlist. If the class you want is full and you still want the class, fill out the online Waitlist Form and submit it. You will be placed on the wait list in the order that your form is received and will be notified if an opening becomes available. You will have 2 days to respond before we move on to the next person.
§ Registration Confirmation. When your registration is completed you will be emailed a registration confirmation. You must read and save this confirmation that is emailed to you. It contains a link to your registration record and payment as well as class homework and other important information. Let us know if you do not receive this emailed confirmation.
DFW Fiber Fest 2017
Thursday, April 06, 2017 9:00 AM - Sunday, April 09, 2017 5:00 PM (Central Time)
500 West Las Colinas
Irving, Texas 76039