This is the event registration page for the 2017 International Workshop on Computing in Civil Engineering (IWCCE 2017).
Hosted by the University of Washington and sponsored by the Computing Division of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), this event will be held at the luxurious Cedarbrook Lodge in Seattle, Washington, USA from June 25 – 27, 2017.
The workshop is held bi-annually and has a long history of success. For 2017, the workshop will also host the division’s Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering editorial meeting, all stakeholder meeting, and technical committee meetings.
1. Please note that each "Standard" registration will cover the publication of one accepted full paper.
2. With each "Standard" registration, prior to check-out, you will have the option to (1) apply a discount code (if eligible), and (2) select to pay extra $400 to cover the publication of your 2nd accepted full paper. This discounted option can only be applied once per "Standard" registration paid.
3. Please indicate your paper ID(s) and title(s) on the "Personal Information" page.
4. If you are a student, you have the option for reduced registration fee. Select "IWCCE 2017 STUDENT Registration ($550)" from below. However, "Student" registrations will NOT cover the publication of accepted papers. Students who register under this discounted rate may be asked to provide proof of their student status.
5. Early bird pricing ($25 discount) ends March 31, 2017. Standard registration ($775 or $575 student) goes through May 31, 2017. Late fee ($25) is added to all registrations from June 1, 2017.
Ken-Yu Lin, Chair, Organizing Committee, IWCCE2017
Pingbo Tang, Vice-Chair, Organizing Committee, IWCCE2017
Nora El-Gohary, Chair, Technical Committee, IWCCE2017