State of the Sector is a unique opportunity for nonprofit leaders, foundation executives, and sector supporters to discuss, reflect, and share vital information on the current state of Colorado’s nonprofit sector.
The event incorporates:
• Intentional networking opportunities
• Celebration of our sectors work
• Expert panel including:
- Gabriel Guillaume, President & CEO of LiveWell Colorado
- Amy Latham, Vice President of Philanthropy of The Colorado Health Foundation
- Susie Davis, Program Director of Our Community Foundation
• Award Richard Male, Founder and President of Richard Male & Associates with The Community Trailblazer Award*
Walk away feeling energized about the good work our sector is doing and gain a better understanding of nonprofit successes and challenges, important or emerging innovations and trends, and how we can better mobilize and create stronger, more vibrant communities across Colorado.
Cost: $40 Early Bird (ends 1/6/17) | $55 Regular Price
*The Community Trailblazer Award recognizes outstanding achievements of a person or organization who has promoted and led innovative, grassroots social change in Colorado’s nonprofit sector. Community Resource Center is proud to honor Rich and his innovative leadership, which has fundamentally shaped and influenced the landscape of Colorado’s social sector.