Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Husky Union Building, UW Seattle Campus
This event offers educational, professional development and enrichment for the woman interested and/or majoring in engineering and science careers. The WiSE Conference extends an opportunity for high school, college, graduate school, academic faculty, administrators and professional women to come together for a day of exciting and fun exploration and encounters. Come join WiSE and over 200 friends and colleagues as we explore and celebrate women in science and engineering.
**Online registration will close at midnight on Saturday, January 28, 2017.
Advance registration only—no day-of-event registration is available.**
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fees include conference and networking luncheon. Vegetarian and gluten-free options will be available for the networking luncheon.
Students: Half or full-time students in a high school and/or college or university. Student picture ID will be required at the time of check-in. University of Washington (UW) departments may sponsor UW students and apply the registration fee to a budget number.
Professionals: Any nonstudent including parents, academic educators, counselors, administrators, industry professionals, etc.
UW Alumni: Any graduate or former student of the University of Washington.
$40.00—UW Alumnus Registration
Career Resource Fair Table: A fee of $100.00 includes an information table at the Career Resource Fair and lunch for two representatives.
Donations: UW departments may make a monetary donation to help offset conference expenses.
Registration fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
UW students requesting sponsorship may contact their major UW department to request assistance. Colleges or institutions that would like to sponsor non-UW students should contact the Conference Services Office directly to make special arrangements.
Once online registration has been submitted, you will receive an automatic email verifying that your registration was received by the Conference Services Office. For your convenience, general program information, parking and directions can be found on the WiSE Conference webpage.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Registration fees and donations are nonrefundable and nontransferable. If an attendee is unable to attend the Conference, please notify the Conference Services Office so that we may allow others the opportunity to attend.
The UW is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodations, contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at 206-543-6450, 206-543-6452 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations will not be processed unless full payment is received with the registration form. Advance payment must be made in U.S. dollars by check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Reservations paid by check must be mailed. Checks must be drawn on a United States bank account, made payable to the University of Washington, and mailed with the printed registration form. The UW charges $25.00 for all returned checks.
- Registrations paid by credit card may be submitted online, faxed or mailed. Your online registration authorizes the UW to charge your credit card for charges stated on this form.
- The UW reserves the legal right for recovery of reasonable attorney fees, court costs and other reasonable collection costs including payment of collection agency fees.
SUBMITTING A REGISTRATION
There are three ways to submit a registration form and payment for this Conference.
- Online Registration: Click the Continue button at the top of the page to submit information using a credit/debit card, check or budget number.
- Mail or Fax Registration Form: Print the form, complete the information, and send the form with payment to the Conference Services Office. If faxing the form, please do not mail in an additional copy.
- UW Budget Numbers: Budget numbers will not be charged until after registration has closed. Registration forms may be faxed, emailed or mailed. If faxing or emailing please do not mail in an additional form.
Click to print
Click to print WiSE UW Departments Registration Form
Click to print
PRIVACY AND COLLECTION STATEMENT
The UW Department of Housing & Food Services Conference Services respects your privacy and will not sell or rent your personal contact information. Your personal contact information may be provided to the Conference Organizers, if requested.
Please contact the Conference Services Office directly for any changes or questions. If there was a problem processing your registration and/or payment, please contact Conference Services for assistance.