Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
Innovation Facilitation Training Course
Wednesday, February 01, 2017 8:30 AM
Friday, February 03, 2017 4:30 PM
Colorado Collaborative for Nonprofits
789 Sherman St.
Phone: 303-623-1540 x100
For more information please visit:
Gregg Fraley Consulting
Smoyer & Associates
Gregg Fraley is collaborating with Smoyer & Associates and the Community Resource Center to host a public training course in Innovation Facilitation in Denver.
Everybody wants innovation but when it comes to the “how” many organizations are lacking what it takes. Innovation Facilitation is best done with a highly specific set of frameworks, tools, and techniques. If you know these tools — you accelerate innovation. If you don’t, well, you might succeed accidentally but chances are you won’t.
The focus of the Denver public training course is to build innovation facilitation skills. From visioning to brainstorming to implementation, these thinking skills are an opportunity to improve and grow innovation at your organization.
You’ll save time by creating and sustaining faster innovation cycles. You’ll save money because you won’t need to hire expensive professional facilitator’s and outside consultants. Ultimately, you’ll innovate, and that’s essential to the survival of your organization.
Learn how to manage and facilitate innovation project teams in:
- Getting an organizational mandate for innovation
- Building a team with diverse thinking skills
- Visioning what’s possible and choosing projects
- Conducting idea generation and concept development (aka “brainstorming” but brainstorming done well)
- Pitching management for resources and commitment
- Developing action plans
- Managing continuous innovation project cycles
Day 1: Wednesday, February 1st, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Facilitating Big Picture
- Comprehensive Review of CPS
- Ideation Tools
- Tools and Techniques/ Challenge Exploration
Day 2: Thursday, February 2nd, 9am - 4:30pm
- Idea Generation Tool & Techniques
- Idea Convergence & Development Tools
Day 3: Friday, February 3rd, 8:30am - 12pm
- Facilitator Clinic
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.