Sorry, the event you wish to register for is currently full.
See you in our next event.
The registration for this seminar is currently closed.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list, enter your email address and click on Add Yourself to Waitlist. When a spot becomes available, you will receive an email instructing you how to complete your registration. Note: You will only have 24 hour(s) to complete your registration. Emails will be sent only between 6:00am and 6:00pm Singapore Time.
The discipline of Brand Management is barely four decades old, but the management of luxury brands has been an ongoing challenge for more than four centuries and beyond. In this fascinating and very applied session Visiting Professor Mark Ritson looks back on his 15 years working for LVMH, the World’s largest luxury goods company, and reflects on the key lessons he learned and how they can help every manager get more from their brands and organisations.
During this session, you will learn about:
• The two kinds of brand research and why you need both of them.
• Why digital marketing is nonsense and a contradiction in terms.
• Why targeting means who you want, and who you don’t
• Why consistency is over-rated and something to be avoided at all costs
• What the most powerful branding medium is and why almost no-one understands what it is (and its not people or Facebook!)
• Why most attempts to positon a brand are wrong and over-long
• Why time is always the enemy of marketing, and why you have to change to stay the same.
Add Yourself to Waiting List