Join us on our upcoming emPOWER trip to Cuba. We’ll travel together and give back to this beautiful island. We work hard on these trips, but we play hard, too. Best of all, we get to know the people and places we visit on a level that no traditional tourist ever will. When you go on an emPOWER trip with Viridian, you leave a lasting impact and go home with a new perspective on the world.
What's included for $1999:
• Cultural tours and activities—including donations to local NGOs
• Old Havana walking tour
• Urban farm visits
• Various local professionals providing an overview of agriculture, sustainable development, renewable energy, tourism and the changing economy in Cuba
• Salsa lesson
• Fine Arts Museum visit
• Watershed restoration volunteer activity (2 hours)
• Urban agriculture volunteer activity (2 hours)
• In-country transportation with AC
• 3-star accommodations such as Casa Particulares (think AirBnB)
• 2 meals a day
• Full-time translator, local guide and Viridian Corporate Trip Coordinator
• Viridian Travel Light t-shirt
• All activities included for your convenience, participation is optional
• Price is per person and double occupancy (single occupancy is available for an extra $200)
Your flight to Cuba is NOT INCLUDED in the cost of this trip. All participants are required to complete the Cuba visa process on their own. The Visa required is the People to People Visa. Your airline will provide information on how to obtain this Visa. Please contact them if you do not hear from them. All travelers born in Cuba prior to 1970 will need two months to apply for a different Visa through the Cuban government. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Your deposit of $1000 is NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred to another attendee should a conflict arise. All payment in full is due by April 14, 2017.
We will send a detailed itinerary, list of fellow voluntourists and a packing list as the trip approaches. Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to traveling with you on our very first emPOWER trip!