In this first course of three toward becoming a certified Action Learning Coach, participants are introduced to the concept of “leaders as coaches” as they cover the 6 key components and the two ground rules of action learning.
The course will cover:
• The six key components of action learning and the two ground rules
• The role of action learning and the basis for coaching
• Understand the role of the action learning coach in developing leaders
• A framework for asking powerful questions
• How questions develop Leaders though emotional intelligence, building teams, seeing organizations as systems and through organizational change and learning.
• Communication styles and active listening
• The role of feedback
This is a practical, experiential course that will use the participant’s real workplace challenges to develop skills leadership skills needed in a changing, dynamic workplace, and to develop the skills to be competent, and confident action learning coach. Each participant will practice being an action learning coach and a member of an action learning group.
This program is for:
• Practicing coaches who want to develop team based coaching skills;
• Organizational and Development professionals who
• Organizational members who want to develop leadership skills and move their teams and organizations toward performance.
• Organizational culture and change agents who want to facilitate and empower intact teams to be more innovative and strategic.
• Human Resources professionals who want to increase their strategic value as business partners
Participants will earn
ICF Certification points
Certificate of competition of the Foundations of Action Learning