Dysautonomia International is delighted to be hosting its 5th Annual Conference this summer. The conference will take place July 14-17, 2017 in Tysons, Virginia. Join us for a fantastic weekend of educational seminars, engaging speakers, social events and grassroots dysautonomia advocacy! With over 600 guests, this is the largest conference on autonomic disorders that brings together patients, caregivers, researchers, physicians, industry representatives, non-profit leaders and government policy makers.
There are a few registration options for you to choose from. Please see below for an outline. Conference registrations include participation in conference seminars, social activities, a welcome reception on Friday, an awards luncheon on Saturday, a Saturday night dessert reception (karaoke optional!) and lunch on Sunday.
Register before 6/1/17 for early bird discounts. After 6/1/17 standard pricing will be in affect.
- Conference Only (Fri-Sun) = $250 per person early bird, $300 standard
- Conference & Lobby Day (Fri-Mon) = $270 per person early bird, $320 standard
- Leadership Dinner (includes Conference, CME, Lobby Day & Leadership Dinner) = $1,000
- CME for Licensed Medical Professionals =$250 per person early bird, $300 standard
- CME for currently enrolled medical and nursing students = $100 per person early bird, $150 standard
- CME plus Annual Conference =$350 early bird, $400 standard
- Lobby Day Only (Mon) = $50
Seating is limited. Our conference always sells out well in advance, so we recommend registering early.
For additional conference details, please visit: www.dysautonomiainternational.org/conference. Should you have any questions, please contact Kirsten Slowey at KSlowey@dysautonomiainternational.org.