On May 5, 2017, individual program managers from the 11 participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early stage funding will participate in a one day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
Register Today in order to Reserve Your One-on-One Meeting with SBIR/STTR Program Managers from:
• Department of Agriculture (USDA)
• Department of Energy (DOE)
• Department of Health and Human Services - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• National Science Foundation (NSF)
• Department of Defense - Air Force (USAF)
• Department of Defense - Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
• Department of Defense - Defense Advanced Research Projects Administration (DARPA)
• Department of Defense - Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
• Department of Defense - Navy (USN)
• Department of Defense - Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
• United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Other Agenda Highlights Include:
• Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs.
• SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
Engaging Panel Sessions:
>Using SBIR to Seed Fund your Innovative Ideas
>Business with the Warfighter: Technology Alignment, Opportunities, and Funding (Defense focused)
>Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Lessons Learned and Common Mistakes
Cost: $30 per person
Groups of 2+ are $15 each person
$35 per person the day of the event (registration will be on site)
Lunch and parking are provided with registration.