You’re invited to an exciting, exclusive live event this June in Chicago. We’ll be serving up refreshing industry insights, followed immediately by a cool cocktail and networking reception.
Our sessions will include:
Growth in Options & How to Add Them to Your Marketing
Join Chief Economist for the CME Group, Blu Putnam, who will cover:
- U.S. growth challenges given uncertainties in tax and spending policies
- Emerging markets growth showing modest improvement
- From Europe to Asia to Latin America — Foreign exchange not just a U.S. dollar story
- Variations on the El Niño/La Niña weather patterns
- Oil Swing Producers: U.S. Shale vs OPEC
Darin Newsom’s Commodity Outlook
DTN Senior Analyst Darin Newsom will answer the following market questions:
- Will Q3 demand for corn and soybeans be as strong as Q1 and Q2?
- How big will wheat’s final stocks number be?
- What are the likely changes from 3/31 acreage guesses for corn and soybeans?
- How do all these numbers fit with what spreads and trends have been telling us?
- What strategies are best in these types of markets, heading into reports?
This event takes place at the auditorium in the CME Group Headquarters, located at 20 South Wacker Drive.