Sorry, the event you wish to register for is currently full.
Thank you for your registration. Please sign in at the “Walk-In” registration counter at the event.
- Admission to the event is strictly for SMU alumni
- A valid SMUAA membership card must be produced at the entrance for discounted rate. Otherwise a $20 fee with GST will apply for admission to the event.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Jeanine Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
SMU Office of Alumni Relations
If you would like to be added to the waiting list, enter your email address and click on Add Yourself to Waitlist. When a spot becomes available, you will receive an email instructing you how to complete your registration. Note: You will only have 24 hour(s) to complete your registration. Emails will be sent only between 6:00am and 6:00pm Singapore Time.
We all know it’s helpful to attend networking events, but we also find that we often fail to create a distinct impression on the executives we aim to engage. How can we deepen the impact we make, so that our initial contact can proceed to extended communication that triggers potential jobs, clients or contacts?
In this interactive workshop, participants explore how they currently network, discover a more meaningful approach using questioning, and apply their skill in a series of role plays between pairs of participants. The session ends with influence techniques for following up with busy executives. Using networking to influence others and communicating strategically to create impact are principal takeaways
What You Will Learn
• Recognizing current approaches to networking
• Learning three-level questioning to impact C-level executives
• Applying influence techniques to deepen interaction
• Building a relationship for future engagement
6.15 pm: Registration and networking over dinner bento
7.00 pm: Workshop starts
10:00 pm: Workshop ends
Add Yourself to Waiting List