Don’t just take a portrait…Make a portrait, and make one that is worthy to be considered a work of art. World-renowned portrait and fashion photographer Lindsay Adler will walk you through her process of creating award-winning imagery.
She will share her process of concept development, mood boards, storytelling, and creativity on a budget. Furthermore, she will explore her favorite lighting and retouching techniques in this jam-packed day!
• Lindsay’s unique mix of portrait and fashion techniques allows her to create in-demand and inspiration imagery, and everyone can take away valuable ideas and techniques from this full-day class!
• The schedule will be filled with a variety of lecture, demonstration, live-shooting, Q&A, and much more.
• Watch as Lindsay creates portraits (as works of art!) right before your eyes. Get informed AND inspired!
• Full-day portrait photography lecture and demonstration seminar. Watch Lindsay use her unique portrait techniques.
• Have Lindsay answer your questions about her photography style and give you advice on developing your own.
• Canon Live Learning portrait photography goodie bag.
• Continue learning with free portrait photography downloads from the Canon Digital Learning Center.
• PDF of Lindsay’s keynote presentation.
Lindsay will be demonstrating her portrait techniques using this Canon gear:
EOS 5D Mark IV
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
Touch and try this gear and more during the seminar
What to Bring
Just bring something to take notes with and your enthusiasm! A link to the pdf of the presentation will be provided for your reference!
• Amateur (i.e. some experience and working knowledge of photography terms and basic camera operation)
• Advanced Amateur (i.e. comfortable with manual camera operation, most photo concepts, workflow, and editing)