Skip to Content
Cookie Popup Test
Host Your Own Event
See the flyer
The Omaha Green Infrastructure Tour 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:30 AM
Start Location: Douglas/Sarpy County Ext. Office
8015 W. Center Rd.
Phone: (402) 817-5097
Registration Deadline: September 18
Join us, as we tour some of the newest stormwater management projects in Omaha and re-visit established green infrastructure projects. Six of this year’s tour stops are new to the tour! Criteria for tour stop selection included ensuring a variety of consultants, various project scales, various management practices, and availability of tour guides. CEUs available.
Tour stops will include:
- Thompson Creek Stream Restoration & Rain Gardens
- Fair Deal Village Permeable Pavement, Bioretention, Green Roof & Neighborhood Revitalization
- MCC Bioretention System
- Fontenelle Park Large Scale Green Infrastructure for CSO
- Creighton Prep Bioretention & Permeable Pavement
- Dundee Outdoor Green Infrastructure Classroom
- Baxter Arena Bioretention Systems
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.