Named one of "10 UX Influencers to Follow Now" by Speckyboy design magazine, recent Apple UX Design Director and award winner, Willy Lai, will teach you how to design great UX at this fun and immersive 2-day workshop. Participants will form small teams and learn through hands-on exercises, lectures, and class discussions:
• How to design great UX across devices through hands-on team exercises
• All phases of the UX design process and all layers of UX
• The business value and ROI of UX design, including case studies and statistics
• Design thinking, strategy, user-centered design, and industry-proven principles, concepts, and methodologies
• Strategically align user desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
• Successful cross-functional collaboration, including leadership and influencing skills
• UX career coaching, including growing your UX career, transitioning to a UX career, and finding your dream UX job
This workshop is intended for both designers and non-designers. It draws extensively upon Willy's two decades of leading award-winning user experience designs at top tech companies in Silicon Valley (Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Intuit, eBay) as well as his UX teaching and mentoring at universities such as UC Berkeley and Stanford. Willy breaks down industry-proven principles, concepts, and methodologies into easily digestible lessons in a classroom setting.
This workshop covers principles, concepts, methodologies, and current trends in UX design, including: UX "sweet spot", user-centered design, product ideation, concept design, design thinking, UX layers, user interface (UI) design, interaction design, information architecture, sitemaps, card sorting, flow charts, task analysis, task flows, UI wireframes, navigation design, mobile design, responsive design, adaptive design, native design, visual design, flat design, material design, gestalt psychology, content, prototypes, strategy, business goals, ROI of UX, competitive analysis, usage metrics, scope, feature value analysis, minimum viable product (MVP), user needs, user research, ethnographic research, contextual inquiry, usability testing, personas, and heuristic evaluation.
Book by 24 October = €1995
Price listed in Euros.
- Register 2 participants and save 10% per person
- Register 3 participants and save 20% per person