Representatives from the Minnesota Department of Revenue and Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program will hold a seminar in Mankato, Minnesota. The presentation is an overview of key withholding tax and unemployment insurance issues, and also will provide the information you need to comply with state laws in these areas::
Withholding Tax topics:
• Voluntary Disclosure Program
• Employer Resources
• Withholding Tax Requirements
• e-Services System
• File and Pay Responsibilities
Unemployment Insurance (UI) topics:
• Unemployment Insurance Requirements
• Independent Contractor or Employee?
• Quarterly Wage Detail Reporting
• Tax Rate Determinations
• Costly Mistakes Employers Make
• How to control your UI costs
Who should attend? Business owners, bookkeepers, and accountants who need a working knowledge of Withholding Tax and the Unemployment Insurance Program.
When and where is the seminar?
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: South Central College - North Mankato Campus (Heritage Hall), 1920 Lee Blvd, North Mankato, MN 56003
Fee: $13 - Advance registration is required.
Please contact Aaron Tell at email@example.com with any questions about this event.