2017 Mountain Bird Conservation Fundraiser
NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR NOAH STRYCKER
Birding Without Borders: An Obsession, a Quest, and the Biggest Year in the World
Tickets -- $75
A Saturday evening celebration (4:30pm to 7:00pm):
• Noah Strycker’s keynote presentation
• Hors d'oeuvres and no-host bar
• Art Gallery, featuring local artists
• Unveiling of Klamath Bird Observatory’s 2017 Conservation Science Stamp
All attendees will receive a Conservation Stamp Set including:
• 2017-18 Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation [Duck] Stamp
• Klamath Bird Observatory’s 2017 Conservation Science Stamp
* All attendees must register for the main event to register for the additional conservation birding events.
** $75 price includes Federal Duck Stamp ($25), Conservation Science Stamp ($15) & Hors d'oeuvres ($15).
*** A service fee of $3.55 per registrant will be charged.
**** A processing fee of 4.95% will be applied to credit card payments.
***** Registrants who choose Cash or Check will see this 4.95% processing fee upon checkout; Klamath Bird Observatory will send a revised invoice subtracting this processing fee to the email address provided.
****** Cash or check payments should be received by KBO within two weeks of receiving the revised invoice. (Mail to PO Box 758, Ashland, Oregon 97520 or drop off at 320 Beach Street, Ashland, Oregon 97520 between 9am - 5pm).
******* If you have difficulty registering contact KBO at (541) 201-0866 and/or email at MountainBird@KlamathBird.org.
For more information see http://KlamathBird.org.