Questionmark OnDemand is a cloud-based Assessment Management System that enables enables you to author, deliver and report on tests, exams, quizzes and surveys.
This is a comprehensive, hands-on course that covers all phases of the Questionmark assessment process. This course enables participants to effectively use the major components and features of the Questionmark OnDemand assessment system.
Participants will learn to:
- Author assessments using the collaborative web based authoring platform
- Publish assessments for delivery and explore the different delivery options and assessment controls.
- Generate reports based on assessment results using Questionmark reporting and analytics features.
- Create and manage role based permissions for participants, administrators and authors.
By the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Develop effective Topics
- Create questions
- Develop assessments
- Publish assessments for delivery
- Use the functions of system administration within Questionmark Portal
- Employ role based permissions to control item and authoring access
- Use the functions of results management within Questionmark Portal
- Create reports in Questionmark Reporter and Analytics
It is assumed that trainees have little or no previous experience using Questionmark software, but have good keyboard skills and experience with other windows applications. Trainees should also have seen a “live” Questionmark assessment (examples can be found at: https://www.questionmark.com/content/try-out-and-evaluate-questionmark).