Skip to Content
Cookie Popup Test
Host Your Own Event
San Francisco Travel Photography
Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:00 PM
Sunday, December 03, 2017 12:00 PM
Canon Live Learning San Francisco
201 California St
To many travel photographers, San Francisco is one of the most photogenic cities in the world. This four-day workshop will take you to all the best places at the perfect time of day, with local instructors:
• Beach sunsets
• Twilight skylines
• Fisherman’s Wharf
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Many other destinations!
While making some great photographs, we’ll also work on the fundamentals of lighting, composition, depth-of-field and perspective. We’ll work on shooting panoramas and using HDR exposure techniques. You will have an opportunity to manage perspective correction and shift panoramas using tilt-shift lenses.
Every day will be intensive. We’ll shoot non-stop from morning to well after sunset. Take advantage of this unique opportunity with instructors Jim Rose and Dave Henry there to help you at every step.
What you will learn:
• How to capture the essence of a beautiful city
• Learn exposure during all types of lighting conditions
• Exposure options such as HDR
• Work with many types of lenses from telephoto to fisheye
• Develop new skills with tilt-shift lenses
What to bring:
• Your camera and lenses
• Instruction manual (paper or PDF version on your phone)
• A couple freshly charged batteries
• Empty and formatted memory cards
• Remote release
What is provided:
• Canon gear loans
• Canon notebook and lens cloth
• Some meals
• Transportation on private bus to photo locations
• Two 13" x 19" inch prints of your work
Start Your Registration
Verify Email Address
View Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.